In October, my oldest sister, Emily, got married and although it was pretty crazy, it was so fun and they make such a cute couple :)
Then of course, Fall is (and spring) are the busiest weeks for me piano-wise. I had something pretty much every weekend. And i've started playing for church, and that is a blast! -- i l<3ve it!
Our Christmas break was lovely :) Way too short, but still enjoyed.
And now to change the subject...(sorry)....I was awarded by Noelle over at Live.Love.Move with the Liebster award :)
(Rules: Link the blog that nominated ya...Answer the 11 questions I will give to you. YOU get to nominate 11 followers, who have less than 200 followers. <--(Make sure you let them know they've been awarded). Create new new questions for the people you nominate to answer.) Also...don't nominate the person who tagged you...Have fun!
Okay, here we go! (Hopefully you'll find something out about me you never knew! ;)
Noelle's questions for me:
1. First Concert You Went To? The first concert i went to was the We Cry Out Tour, with Jeremy Camp, Francesca Battistelli, and Adam Cappa.
2. How Many Followers Would You Like to Have on your blog? Hmmm...I don't know, maybe 100.
3. What color is your hair? Brown :)
4. What color eyes do you have? Blue.
5. How tall are you? I'm 5'2 (maybe 5'3, i'm not quite sure).
6. How tall do you wish you were? 5'6 :)
7. Have you read the Hunger Games series? I have not, but i have seen both movies, if that counts for anything...lol
8. ^^If so, imagine you were in Katniss' position, in the final book of the series, would you have made the decision she did? I am not qualified to answer this one..... hahah
9. Have you every broken a bone in your body? Thankfully, no.
10. Snow or sunshine? Well, i LOVE snow, but i also love the beach n stuff...hmmmm
11. Favorite fictional character from a book you've read? Well, a while back, i read a series called The Mother-Daughter Book Club, and i really enjoyed reading that set...i loved the one character in the book, Megan, who loved style, and sewing :) I also love love love Anne, of Anne of Green Gables...oh those books <3
Okay, so my questions for ya'll are:
What is your favorite place you have visited and why?
What is your favorite tv show/movie?
Why did you start blogging?
Favorite genre of music/band?
Most loved book you have ever read?
Do you play an instrument?
If you could meet somebody famous, who would it be an why?
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Do you have a hobby?
If there was a fire and you could only take three things, what would they be?
Okay so, i'm tagging,
Sarah and Ellie at Forever Changed
Tane at Fifth out of Ten
Jessica at Chasing the Light
Isabelle at She's not Afraid
Hannah at Puppies and Possibilities
Marissa at Mildred Cakes
Madison at Wanderlust
Emmy at My Journal
Anna at God's Girl
Lindy at Leave it to Lindy
Leah at Then I Am Strong
Thanks again Noelle! And i'm really gonna try to make sure i blog more regularly, so thank you for your patience! I'm also probably going to make some changes in the next few weeks that i'm excited about so stay tuned!