Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Surprise!

Last week we had some surprise visitors for Mother's Day! Can you guess who?!


Yep! You got it! It was Emily and Mollie!  For about two weeks they were planning a surprise visit to come for Mother's day! One night, around 10:00 pm, the doorbell rang, my mom got up to see who it was, and there they were standing there! she just about fell over, she had NO IDEA they were coming!  (I guess we did a good job keeping it a secret, huh?) It was quite funny, because the day they came, my mom deiced to  set up her sewing room, which was in the guest room! haha! well, we had a wonderful week, and Mother's day with them...

 We did some night swimming...

 Even Dante joined us at the pool...

Come back later for a little look into downtown Memphis!

P.S.- We also celebrated Emily's Birthday!  Happy birthday Emily!!!


1 comment:

I read every single comment - they make my day!