Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hey everyone! I hope you have all had a wonderful Easter! (I know, i haven't posted in a while).  I have just been enjoying this lovely weather we have been having! Only problem iiiissss.....pollen. I. Hate. Pollen. 'nuff said. haha I started taking tennis lessons a few weeks ago, (i'm terrible) but we have been rained out for the past two weeks :(

 Last week, after church, me and a couple other youth went to serve lunch for an inner city church.  We had some time to kill before going so we hung around outside.

Skipping...haha

The car ride :)

<3 Rebecca <3

P.S - BTW, Francesca Battistelli has a new single out called "Strangely Dim" and if you have not heard it yet, click HERE to see it! 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca,

    Just stopped by to say that I absolutely LOVE your blog and am following!
    God bless!

    Jemimah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jemimah! Thank you so much! Look forward to hearing from you!

      Delete
  2. That's so cool that you guys served lunch to the inner city church!

    And yes, the pollen is HORRIBLE, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its AWESOME that you have started taking Tennis Lessons!! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ug, I know, pollen is the worst! Oh and by the way, your blog design is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strangely Dim is a favorite of mine! So glad you've been enjoying the weather--tennis sounds really cool! Hopefully the pollen doesn't bother you that much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tennis! It's hard at first but then it gets easier!! Strangely dim is a great song I love that song!!!!
    BTW, I'm Ellie my blog is www.foreverchanged.blogspot.com!!! Me and my sister Sarah post on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ellie! So glad you stopped by :) will definitely check out your blog!!

      Delete

I read every single comment - they make my day!