Saturday, August 31, 2013

Quick Update

Hey guys! This summer has gotten away from me way too quickly, and now I'm starting school again.  I wanted to do a quick update and share some highlights from my summer! :)

  • I went to a week-long piano camp, and enjoyed all the extra help from the wonderful teachers that taught us all!  It was super fun, and I definitely want to do it again next year! :)                                                         (Sorry for the bad lighting.)

My two Aunts visited us for a week and it was so much fun! Their visit included midnight pool parties, hot fudge sundaes and plenty of girly movies :)  

In July, our church had it's annual growth retreat.   We had a really good speaker, and it was a fun time to fellowship and worship. One night i got to play piano with the worship team and that was a blast! :)  (To read about last year's growth retreat click here. )
Our speaker, Eric. and me .......^^^
In the beginning of August, we went to NC to give my sister a bridal shower! :) It was one of the biggest highlights of my summer!! The theme was sort of Italy, so there was yummy pastries and bread and cheese and gelato! (<--Did i spell that right?)
'Love' in Italian <3

The table/centerpieces

Some of the yummy food....

And lastly, I've had a few piano competitions/performances the past couple weeks.
All ready! :)
Well, that was pretty much my summer.  School started about a month ago for us.  How has your summer been?

~~Rebecca~~

7 comments:

  1. I loved reading your blog post. You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy and fun summer! And by the way, that dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty!! :) I miss your postss <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you so much Emma! September was a really busy month for us, so i'm hoping to blog more regularly after next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness! That dress is so pretty!! And so are you!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!