Saturday, April 28, 2012

My First Concert!

Last week I was able to go to my very first concert! We had a BLAST! Me, my mom, and my sister went.  We saw Jeremy Camp, Francesca Battistelli, and Adam Cappa! It was such a great night, full of wonderful, music, and worship! Sometime during the concert my mom told me to come down stairs with her, and there was Adam Cappa, down at his table, and we got to meet him, and he signed our CD and poster!

Adam Cappa

Francesca Battistelli and her husband
 Even at 8 months pregnant she continued to sing!
Francesca Battistelli

Jeremy Camp

Me and Adam Cappa

My mom and Adam Cappa
It was such a fun and exciting night! I can't wait to hopefully see them perform again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes!! It was a night to remember, for sure! I am so glad I got to do that with you, Rebecca <3

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!