Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Photography


Lately, it has been SO beautiful outside, I can't resist going out and taking pictures every chance I get!  Even though our yard is fairly small, it has SO many different types of flowers, and fruit trees, there are still plenty of things for me to take pictures of.  Whenever we go outside, the fragrance of all the flowers is so strong and so sweet! We have this rose bush in the front of our house, and it has just taken over!







This is the rose bush on the side of the house











Hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your pictures are beautiful! Gorgeous color and lighting. You have a great eye and perspective! I think you are an excellent photographer Rebecca Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!