Monday, June 11, 2012

Snoopy and Che Bella are back!!!

All of last week we were in North Carolina for my sisters graduation and we were very busy visiting family and friends! Before we moved, we had rabbits...a lot of them, well, we were only able to keep two of them, but at the time, we did not have a vehicle big enough to transport them back.  Since we now have a truck, we were able bring them back with us at the end of our trip.  While we were gone, our good friends, the Woodlief's, kept them for us, along with their other rabbits! I think they had a fun "vacation"! haha! I think they are settling in nicely, and enjoying their new home!

Just finishing it...

Snoopy!

Che Bella! (her name means "how beautiful" in Italian

Dante loves Che Bella!
We are so happy to have the bunnies back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment - they make my day!