Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chocolate Covered Ice Cream

Hello, and Happy Wednesday!

I recently made a dessert that was just wonderful and I had to share it.  It is so easy and quick too!

Ingredients/supplies
-Ice cream (I used vanilla)
-Melting chocolate
-Nuts (optional)
-Melon scooper
-wax paper

1. put a sheet of wax paper out

2. Melt the chocolate, a small bowl works the best (I melt it for about 20-30 seconds)

3. When the chocolate it melted, start scooping the ice cream (don't defrost it) and just scoop it and put it in the chocolate.

4.  When your finished making them, put them in the freezer for 5-10 minuets and then enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. These were absolutely wonderful! You really must post a picture of them. (The only reason there isn't a picture with this post, is because we ate them as fast as Rebecca made them!)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!