Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nutella Fudgesicles!

Here is another wonderful recipe that is just as if not more easy than the other recipe I posted!!  They are Nutella Fudgesicles, and they are just delicious!  They came out so creamy and smooth!

Ingredients:

-Nutella - 1/3 cup
 -Milk - 1 cup

Instructions:

In a bowl, combine the nutella and milk together, and stir it with a whisk until all the clumps are out and the nutella  in good and mixed in.

when your done stirring it, poor them into Popsicle molds, or cups (if you use cups make sure you stick a spoon or stick in it before you freeze it) and then put them in the freezer.
They froze rather quick for us.  They were done in about 4-5 hours and they we soooooo good!


I hope you enjoy this recipe and stay cool this HOT summer!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Becca - I think you posted this recipe JUST for me!
    Can't wait to try it. . . .
    Love you,
    Aunt Erin

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!