Thursday, February 7, 2013

Random Stuff

Hello friends! Sorry not posting for so long again. Things have been busy.  We haven't done much this week, but two weeks ago, I went to a weekend piano camp type of thing and it was at a college.  I had a few classes on music theory, and rhythm and stuff, and I had one lesson with one of the professors at the college, then at then end there was a little recital. 

Two weeks ago my mom ordered me a new devotion, and so far I love it! It's called How to Study You Bible by Kay Arthur. It comes with a workbook with questions and other stuff, that go along with the regular devotion book. 


I'm also gonna give a little fashion tip today.  I've created an outfit, that you can dress it up, or keep it casual, by just adding or taking away a few little accessories :) (The purse in the picture is actually the same purse I have, and I love it!!


One last thing I wanted to post, was a pic of my mom's valentines day wreath she made! I think it is just adorable!


Sorry it's a little bit short, but that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment - they make my day!