Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's Been a Long Time...

Hello everyone! Again, sorry it's been a long time since I last posted. The truth is, we just haven't done anything that exciting or worth blogging about this past week. We have just been hitting the books hard, and focusing on getting back into the swing of things.  Today, I'm gonna do kind of a combined post of a few different things.

First of all, last week I had a group piano lesson, and it was awesome! We have them once a month, and all of her students will meet together one Saturday a month and play our music pieces for each other, and we will get feedback on what to work on - it's really helpful.  Anyway, the group lesson we had last week was a special one. Ms. Covert, a friend of my teacher, who is pretty well-known, came to give us helpful tips on how to practice, and different techniques to try, to get more out of our practice sessions.


The next thing i'm gonna post is a fashion post - colored pants!

Colored pants (or jeans) are I think super stylish, and are kind of the opposite of dark pants and a colored top. It makes your outfit look new and fresh! (And if you would like a real example other than the pics below, I'm wearin' colored pants in the pic above ^^^)




Have a great week!

P.S - if you have not seen the new Eye on It music video,  click HERE to see it!

1 comment:

I read every single comment - they make my day!