Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm Currently...

Hey! Sorry ya'll for not posting in forever. Things have been so busy with the holidays and everything. But were getting back on schedule to waking up early, starting school, and what not.  Today i'm going to do a "I'm Currently" post, and give you some helpful things you might like to check out.

First of all...

I'm Currently Watching:

 For Christmas, my sister Hannah, got a TV show series, about a deaf woman, who has a hearing dog, and works for the F.B.I. because of her ability to read lips.  It's a really good show, if you just want to watch something light-hearted, but not too cheesy. The show is called Sue Thomas: F.B.I. Eye.


I'm Currently Playing:

This next book I'm currently using, is a music book that you can play on the piano, guitar, or a vocal book.  There are some great songs in the book, including some TobyMac songs, Casting Crowns songs, Natalie Grant, Matt Maher, and many more great songs. I have really enjoyed playing from this book in my free-time. I would say it is a Level 3/intermediate level book, from what I have played so far.



I'm Currently Listening to:

For Christmas, I got two TobyMac CD's, that are really awesome! They are so peppy, and so fun to dance around to, I don't think I have listened to any other music this week, other than that!
The first album I got was his Eye on it album:

If you do get this album, my favorite song on it, would have to be, Steal My Show. You can click HERE to preview the song. Click HERE to hear the story behind the song.

The other TobyMac album I got was his album Tonight, and I really love that one too! I think my favorite song on that album would be the song, Tonight! Click HERE to hear that song.


 I'm Currently Reading:

Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott. This is an old book, and it's pretty long, but it really good so far!



 That's all for now! Hope you have enjoyed my recommendations, and have found them somewhat helpful! Have a great weekend!

P.S - I am in the middle of trying to find a good devotion, but I love the author, Kay Arthur. I love her style of writing and the layout of her text. I especially love how she allows you to write in the book and fill in the blanks.


6 comments:

  1. The television series looks interesting. I love F.B.I. shows with crime and mystery.
    The music book is exactly my level in piano, too. I'll look into that. That's for the info, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like crime shows, you might like Monk or Psych, unless you have already heard of them. But they are like my to favorite shows!

      Delete
  2. Little Women is one of my absolute favorite books ever! And I have seen a few of the Sue Thomas shows, it was really neat! And of course I love TobyMac and all of his songs. I pretty much love everything about this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to watch Sue Thomas FBEye all the time!! :) And I love TobyMac...he is amazing in concert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love TobyMac! "Steal my Show" is one of my favorites as well! And as for Little Women, literature doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!