Friday, December 28, 2012

Fashion Friday: Scarf's

Hello friends! Whew, this week has been crazy! Today i've arranged a collection of different scarfs! I just got a new scarf last week, and it inspired me to do a scarf post.  Scarfs are SO in, and they can accessorize any plain outfit, by adding some, texture and color.  They go great with casual jeans, or something more dressy.  Plus, if it is cold where you live, it's keeps you nice and cozy :) Enjoy!



Love this one!

This one is my FAVORITE!


7 comments:

  1. Really cute!! My favorite is the last one!!

    Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 2nd and last one, very cute!! I got an account, I love it!

    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emmy!! I love following you on polyvore btw! :)

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! Your favorite is mine as well. I love the striped shirt with the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a good designer girl! Love it!!!!! -Parker

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!