Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Wow! Is it really Christmas Eve already???  What? Wasn't it just Thanksgiving?! Well, i don't know about you, but I still have a few gifts to wrap before tonight. Opps :P Anyway, I'm going to post one of my Favorite Christmas songs by a band called Casting Crowns.  It's called "I Heard the Bells", and it's a beautiful song! It's from their Christmas album called Peace on Earth, and I liked loved  every single song on that album and it was really hard to choose a single one to post...if you would like to hear samples of it, the whole album is on iTunes, so you can find it there.


Are you doing anything special for Christmas?

Luke 2:11 - "Today, in the town of David, a savior has been born unto you; he is the Messiah, the Lord."

4 comments:

  1. I am going to my grandparents house. What are you doing?

    Merry Christmas,
    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! We don't have any family here, so we normally just stay home and relax :)

      Delete
  2. My family is pretty big so we usually have to work with everyone's schedules. This year we did our immediate family gifts on the 22nd and my Mom's side was on the 17th and my Dad's side will be on the 30th and today we had our really good friends over for the day.... Our Christmas' are mixed up, but I love it :)

    Merry CHRISTmas Rebecca! And may God bless you and yours this New year!

    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! It sounds like you guys have some big fun around the holidays! :) Thank you, Emma, merry Christmas to you, too, and I hope you have a wonderful new year :)

      Delete

I read every single comment - they make my day!