Monday, December 10, 2012

Hit's Deep Concert!

Last week we went to the TobyMac Hit's Deep Concert, and let me just say, that that was the BEST concert I have ever been to! We heard, TobyMac, Mandisa, Brandon Heath, Britt Nicole, Chris August, Jamie Grace, and Group 1 Crew! It was so amazing to hear all of them perform, and what was ever cooler, was that during the intermission, we got to meet, Mandisa, and Brandon Heath!



It was so funny, when I came up to Mandisa, she said "Well, now aren't you adorable."
Another bonus, was that we also got to meet Klove's JD Chandler!



5 comments:

  1. WOW is all I can say! That was probably a memory you will NEVER forget! I'm so glad you and your fam got to enjoy a night of "Fan"tastic fun! lol! Hugs From Africa!-Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!! Mandisa is great!!

    Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I love Mandisa! She and TobyMac, are like my favorite bands!

      Delete

I read every single comment - they make my day!