Friday, December 21, 2012

Fashion Friday: Aunt Kathleen Makeover

Hey friends! Do I have a fun post for you today! I decided to do something special for my Aunt Kathleen.  Her collection of button-down shirts, and comfortable jeans must be traded in for something more fashion forward.  My aunt is the sweetest person, which is exactly why we need to help her out, okay?  Lets show her that you can be comfortable AND look supper chic. But first, lets take a look at something she would normally wear...


Lets talk about the above picture.  The jeans are cute, but dark wash jeans, normally tend to look a little more dressy. The sneakers, well, haven't you ever heard that beauty is pain? Wear those wedge boots! Now the "purse". Well, if you want your hands to be free, a cross body purse, definitely fits the bill, and won't hinder your stomach.  With that being said, lets take a look at the outfit I have chosen, as the after...



If you've noticed, the bracelet is actually a watch! And the top, is actually a stretchy, comfortable, knit top!Well, I hoped you have enjoyed this little virtual fashion makeover, and happy shopping :)

3 comments:

  1. LOOVVEEE and so much cuter than the button down shirt! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a BIG difference! Your aunt should definitely take your fashion advise!!

    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!