Monday, December 17, 2012

Music Monday: King and Queens

Hey friends! I hope your doing great, and have had a good weekend! Today, for my music Monday, I'm posting a song, that you might have heard before, but it is pretty new. It's called "Kings and Queens" and the song is by Audio Adrenaline. I heard it recently on Klove and thought it was a really cool song!


Here are the lyrics, if you want to see them:

  • Little hands, shoeless feet
    Lonely eyes looking back at me
    Will we leave behind the innocent too brief
    On their own, on the run
    When their lives have only begun
    These could be our daughters and our sons
    And just like a drum I can hear their hearts beating
    I know my God won't let them be defeated
    Every child has a dream to belong and be loved

    (Chorus)
    Boys become kings, girls will be queens
    Wrapped in Your majesty
    When we love, when we love the least of these
    Then they will be brave and free
    Shout Your name in victory
    When we love, when we love the least of these
    When we love the least of these

    Break our hearts once again
    Help us to remember when
    We were only children hoping for a friend
    Won't you look around
    These are the lives that the world has forgotten
    Waiting for doors of our hearts and our homes to open

    Chorus

    If not us, who will be like Jesus
    To the least of these
    If not us tell me who will be like Jesus
    Like Jesus to the least of these

    Boys become kings, girls will be queens
    Wrapped in your majesty
    When we love, when we love the least of these
    Then they will be brave and free shout your name in victory
    We will love we will love the least of these 
    We will love the least of these (Repeat)

2 comments:

  1. I love that song!!

    I also awarded you with the sundhine award!

    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!