Thursday, August 16, 2012

Photo Editing Apps!

My Aunt Kathleen came to visit us back in June, and she loves photography just as much, if not more than I do, so while she was here she showed me some great photo editing apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad ect.  and it is so much fun to edit them!  she showed me a couple and each apps can do different things, so I just fix it on one app, and run it through another app! lol! Anyways, the pictures below are all ones that I edited using that app!

The names of the apps I used are called:
-Jazz
-Snapseed
-Perfectly Clear
-PhotoForge2

Out of all the apps, I think the Photoforge2 app is my favorite and the one I use most!





Pretty Sunflowers

Mom and Dante

Dante

Me, Hannah, Mollie and Emily

Mollie and Mom






2 comments:

  1. These are really cute pictures! Love your blog!!


    Kisses,
    Isabelle

    Singing4life-isabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!