Monday, August 6, 2012

Sewing Class: Grommet Hipster Bag

A little while back, while my sister Mollie was visiting we took a sewing class on how to make a grommet hipster bag!  It was so much fun! We went one day just to pick out our fabric.  I chose pinks, greens, purples and blues. The night before, we cut all the fabric pieces out and then the next day we left for the class.  All four of us took the class, my mom, my sister Hannah, and my other sister Mollie.  The bag we were making was just so cute and it was relatively easy to make too!






Since Emily could not be there for the class my mom made her a bag

Emily's bag...

Me and the bag I made!

The front (the flower is a pocket)

The back...

Hannah and the bag she made


Mollie's bag (she couldn't model it because she didn't attach the strap yet)

The inside of Mollie's bag

Mom's bag!
Mom modeling her bag!

All of us with our bags!


1 comment:

  1. Those bags are adorable! When can I place my order:-)?

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!