Monday, August 13, 2012

Together At Last!

This past week, my two sisters, Mollie and Emily, and Emily's fiance all came to visit us for a few days!  It was so much, but the days flew by so fast!  One day we went to the Pink Palace Museum and we saw the dinosaur exhibit and to the planetarium which was really awesome!


 

Then they went to the town square and looked around...


At the train station

At the boot barn

Sitting on the train...
Then they went to the Memphis Zoo...










It was such a fun day and such a fun trip!

3 comments:

  1. Ya'll were busy! So glad that you had such a fun time together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, we had so much fun but it was WAY too short of time to spend with them!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you packed alot in for a short time together! I like that train! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!