Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Currently...

Right now, I'm currently....

 Listening to...TobyMac's "Me without You".  It's a great song, with great lyrics and it's really peppy :)




 Reading......"The Mother Daughter Book Club" By Heather Vogel Frederick.  There are six books in the series, and they are about a group of girls, growing up in New England, and they are fiction.





Currently watching....."Courageous"! It is one of my favorite movies to watch.  It has some action, but it also has a really great message.




Playing (on the piano)........a Christian Contemporary book, by Francesca Battistelli.  It has all the music from her first album and it is for intermediate levels of piano players.  If you want to check it out click here.




Using for a devotion...... The "Rise Above" Devotion Book by Bethany Hamilton.  It is a wonderful devotion for girls ages 8 and up.  


 

6 comments:

  1. You are doing some great things!!! We miss the Melton's at Stony HIll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! They all look great! Have fun this week! Oh yeah! I love the song on your playlist!!!!
    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!!!!Love Courageous the movie too!!!!!! <3


    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's one of my favorites! I also like fire proof! (it's by the same directors) Have you seen that one?

      Delete

I read every single comment - they make my day!