Monday, October 22, 2012

Music Monday: "Favorite song"!

Hello friends, and happy Monday :)  Today I'm posting a "Music Monday: Favorite Song".  Obviously, by the title of my post, you know what the song is called. (Favorite Song) You may or may not have heard this song before, but  I find myself singing the lyrics of the chorus often, "Like a lyric to my favorite song, You stick with me all day long..." and so on.  You get the idea.  It's by TobyMac, from his new album, Eye on it.  Hope you enjoy!

BEWARE:  The lyrics of the song below are SURE to get stuck in your head, by which you can annoy your family singing them all day long :)




5 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog, and for following it! Also, I love how the first song I heard when I got on your blog was, "Proof Of Your Love". That's such a good song. :)
    I will be following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so welcome! And thanks, I love that song too :)

      Delete
  2. :)........I tagged you!

    Have a great day and God bless

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!