Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Photo Shoot with my sis!

Hello Friends! I haven't posted in sooo long, but I hope your week has been great! I know mine has! One day last week, my sister and I decided to do a little photo shoot, since the weather had been SOOOOOO nice! May I just say that the weather here, where I live has been gorgeous!!! The temperature hasn't gone over 65 in almost 3 weeks! Anyway, getting back on track here, my mother let us borrow her amazing camera, to take all the pictures with! Hope you enjoy :)



This one is my FAVORITE!!!


***Future profile pic***





Well, that's it...sorry it's a little short, but be prepared, my next post will be....PUMPKIN CARVING!! Have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Me and my sister did a photo shoot and I posted it on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just as I posted this, I went to read your blog, and saw that! too funny!

      Delete
  2. Wow you and your sister are totally sisters that's for sure ;p Great pictures .....Beautiful girls

    Have a great day and God bless

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful pictures!!! My favorites are...
    The one with Rebecca sitting on the ground and the one with you standing behind the tree (the last one posted)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Somebody named Rebecca got awarded the Sunshine award here: http://leaveittolindy.blogspot.com/2012/11/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last one!!! So pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!