Friday, November 2, 2012

I've Been Awarded!

Hey friends! I have been awarded by Lindy the sunshine award!



The rules are simple: Answer the eight questions, and tag eight followers, and spread some sunshine!!!

1. What is your favorite holiday movie?
hmmm.....It's a Wonderful Life :)

2. What is your favorite flower?
Sunflowers!

3. What is your favorite drink?
Tazo Passion ice tea :)

4. What is your passion?
Playing piano!

5. What is your favorite time of the year?
Fall!
6. What is your favorite time of the day?
Around 4:00pm when I'm (normally) done school, and can go outside!

7. What is your favorite pshyical activity?
Swimming :)

8. What is your favorite vacation spot?
I don't know...probably the beach :)
And now I award...


Isabelle at Singing for Life




Marrissa at Mildred Cakes

Jessica at The Lives of us

5 comments:

  1. You got it girl!! Check on my blog next week and i'l answer these questions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....thanks for awarding me! I posted it on my "Awards" page on my blog!!!!!

    Smiles,

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SOOOO much for awarding me, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so, so, much!!!! i love getting awards!!! :)
    thanks, again!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!