Friday, November 23, 2012

Fashion Friday: Belts, Belts, and More Belts!

Today I have a fun post for ya'll! I have been inspired to write this post, by my own personal experiences! Belts.  Below are three different outfits, and each one has the same belt incorporated into it.  I just wanted to show that  you don't need to by ten thousand belts, one for each outfit. I'm not saying that you can't have a few, but this is a simple way to change it up a bit, without spending too much money. (belts can be expensive) I just took a black belt (one almost identical to the one I have) and put it on average outfits, school outfits, church clothes, or dressier clothes!




I hope these tips were somewhat helpful to you, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment - they make my day!