Friday, November 30, 2012

Mountain Trip: Day 1!

Hello friends! How has your week been? Today I'm gonna do a post on our trip to the mountains for Thanksgiving! We left on Wednesday to go to the North Carolina mountains, and we had a BLAST! The car ride there, was pretty boring, but we watched a few movies, and that was fun...




Okay, funny story behind the next sequence of pictures.   ALL. DAY. I was trying to get a picture of me and my mom, and we literally tried all day. Every picture we tried to take, there was just something wrong with it...you'll see what I mean.....

I guess that one (the largest one) will just have to do...haha, oh well :)
Anyways, we were lost for a while, (and being lost in the mountains at night, on a road that is straight down one side, straight up the other side, and super curvy is not fun) but thanks to my mother's GPS we were able to find the hotel, by 8:00 pm, and we had dinner at this amazing restaurant! After dinner, well first I should explain that this inn we were staying at, was like you stepped back in time! When you walked in, it had this GORGEOUS piano (you know me, and how I love pianos, haha :)) and a beautiful parlor. But it really is so hard to explain, so take a look at the pics...








Anyways, after dinner, we all went and sat in the parlor and chatted for a while. :)

 Well, come back soon, and see what we did for Thanksgiving!



2 comments:

  1. We have driven past the Green Park Inn so many times and even read up on its historic significance. What a beautiful place (by your pictures) which I am sure you enjoyed! Just hate that we didn't meet up somewhere so we and the Dews could hug your necks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we miss you so much! And it really was a lovely place!

      Delete

I read every single comment - they make my day!