Monday, November 26, 2012

Music Monday: Christmas Music!!!

Well, it's that time of year. For my birthday I got a few Christmas albums, by my favorite artists, but I was determined NOT to post them until after  Halloween and Thanksgiving. I can't stand it when stores start playing Christmas music in like July! (Sorry Hobby Lobby, i'm talking about you :)) Sooo, with that being said, since it is now after Thanksgiving, I'm am posting one of my favorite Christmas songs, off of my Francesca Battistelli Christmas album! The song is called Marshmallow world, and it's just overall a fun song! Enjoy :) And don't forget to pause my playlist :)


Do you have a favorite Christmas song?

P.S - If you were wondering what Hobby Lobby is, it is a craft store that sells anything from fabric and yarn, to candles and wrapping paper, and decorations! Anyway, Me and my sister, Hannah, went to their store in July, and they already had their Christmas decor for sale, and Christmas music playing throughout their store :)

1 comment:

I read every single comment - they make my day!