Saturday, November 3, 2012

Piano Festival!

Hello Friends! I hope each of you are doing AMAZING! Last weekend I played (piano) at a Monster Mash. (aka, Halloweenish, fair type of thing)  it was sooooooo fun! It was all outside, but it was a little bit cold that day, and windy, so after a while, I was ready to go! Anyway, I played as soon as we got there, and i think it went pretty well...

Me playing...

Me with my awesome teacher ^^^  
After I was finished playing, my mom wanted to take Dante on a little hayride...

He LOVED it, but mostly, he just wanted to roll around in the hay. haha :)
Well, this weekend (November 3rd) I played in more of a competition, at our local music store.  It went really good too, and I came home with a ribbon, and music pin :) Sorry, no pics from that one!

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome......Love your coat....and your adorable as always!

    Have a great day and God bless


    Marissa

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!