Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fashion Design

As you probably remember in another post I did, I wrote about a virtual fashion makeover.  Well, the other day, my mom asked if she could design an outfit for me.  I told her she could and I now got her addicted to the website too :) She designed me two, beautiful outfits, one fancy, one casual, and then she did one that wasn't meant for me but still, pretty cute!

A casual outfit I could wear to class. Don't you just LOVE the purse?!

Something I could wear to my Christmas piano recital.

"Dinner of the Pier" as she named this one :)

Now, didn't my mother do a lovely job?!

P.S - If you would like the name of the website it is called polyvore.com . Thank you Isabelle for sharing the website with me :)

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! These outfits are so CUTE! Great job!

    Kisses,
    Isabelle <3

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!