Friday, September 7, 2012

Virtual Fahion Make-Over: Mom

Disclaimer: Everything said in this post was done with the permission of my mother.

Hello Friends! Today I have a special treat for you: A Virtual Fashion Makeover of my mother :) Lets take a look... 

This stay-at-home mom, LoriAnne, would rather wear sweatpants and sneakers, than explore the wonders of real fashion. "It's just so comfortable." says LoriAnne, mother of four. Well, it is possible to dress lovely and still be comfortable. Her hideous collection of tee-shirts, will be traded in for modern-chic style.  
Will LoriAnne be willing to throw-out the old, and have a fresh new start? stayed tuned as this mom goes from, sweat-pant savvy, to, modern mom.



She probably could have chose a more suitable attire, because paparazzi lurks everywhere!

This, is what LoriAnne is caught wearing 24/7

This is the change she was willing to make!
NO more tee-shirts, and say YES to denim, leather, and jewelery!


3 comments:

  1. I love your Mom, no matter what she is wearing! However, I was looking forward to the picture of her in the denim, leather and jewelry! Please do share!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like it said in the blog post...the make-over was virtual :)

      Delete
  2. Go fashion Momma! Keep me posted! Hugs From Africa!-Abby:)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!