Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Liebster Award

Hey Friends! I was recently awarded by Isabelle at singing4life-isabelle.blogspot.com the Liebster award! Thanks so very much!


Here are the rules:
1. You must post eleven facts about yourself.
2. You must answer the eleven questions the awarder has given you , and create eleven questions for your awardees to answer .
3. Tag eleven fellow bloggers.
4. Notify them that you have awarded them .


Eleven Facts about myself:

1. I love photography and take pictures every chance I get :)
2. I have a rabbit and cat that, if I don't say so myself, are quite cute!
3. I am a home schooled student.
4. My favorite color is purple :)
5. I am on a jump rope team!
6. I love to read, especially 
7. I enjoy playing the piano!
8. My middle name is Pearl :)
9. I love all animals :)
10. My favorite artist is Jeremy Camp!
11. I don't like country music.

Here are Isabelle's questions for me:

1. How old are you? 12 (almost 13) What is your favorite color? 
2. Pink, with lime green a close second.
3. How many siblings do you have? three sisters.
4. Do you like to sing? Yes! I love singing in/for church, and just for fun with my friends :)
5. Do you have any pets? I have one cat, one rabbit, and a dog!
6. Black or brown? Brown :)
7. Christian Contemporary music or secular? Christian contemporary all the way - I listen to Klove all the time :)
8. What do you want to do when your older? Not quite sure, music maybe?
9. When were you born? October.
10. Do you want to get married? Probably :)
11. Do you like the color yellow? yes, but not my afavorite.

Here are my questions:

1. What is your favorite place you have visited and why?
2. What is you're favorite season?
3. why did you start blogging?
4. What is your favorite dessert?
5. What is your favorite genre of music to listen to?
6. what is you favorite book you have read?
7. Do you play an instrument?
8. What is your middle name?
9. If you could meet somebody famous, who would it be?
10. Do you have a hobby?
11. What is your favorite movie or TV show?

And finally, I award:


Hannah at Days With Dante

Abby at Abby's Adventures in Africa

Lizzy at A Life Worth Living



Alexa at My GPS For Living

LoriAnne at Sew Uniquely Yours


DeAnna at Stojan Adventures

Greta at The Bartlett's

Hannah at Sharing Hope IN Ethiopia (SHINE)


Thanks again :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment - they make my day!