Thursday, September 27, 2012

Random Pictures/Photography

I cannont WAIT for Fall! Can you?!  I am so tired of it being hot and sticky - yuck! Anyways, we have been so busy, what with school starting and everything I haven't done a post in a long time, much less a photography post. So here are some pictures I took, some of the are recent and some are a little bit older. 

Beautiful sunset!





This was when we were in NC, and we visited our favorite restaurant: Paparazzi's! I climbed the spiral stair case that belonged to a shop next door.  You really don't realize how high it really is until you climb to the top.  There were a few more steps left to go, but in this pic i'm a little lower.  

Another photo I edited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment - they make my day!