Saturday, September 29, 2012

Package From Brazil!

Last month a sweet lady that my dad works with (she lives in Brazil)  came to the United States to do some work, and while she was here she stayed with us.  It was very cool and interesting to learn about Brazil from someone who lives there.  Her name is Ms. Camila and she was so sweet!  She was with us for about two days.  The first day we just relaxed and showed her around town. She really wanted to see what the malls here looked liked so the second day we took her to some stores and walked around the mall.  Anyway, last week we received a package from her and she sent us the sweetest things.  In the box was Brazilian chocolate, coconut flavored too! It had chunks of nuts in it too, that made it even more delicious :)

The bag all of the stuff came in :)

Chocolate!

 Another thing she sent us was cheese!

 

 She also sent my dad his first pair of flip-flops! We all think they are so cute, don't ya' think?

 

Since she sent my dad flip-flops, she sent us girls pretty key-covers.  There was a purse (first picture) a pig (second picture) and a doughnut! (third picture)





The last thing in the bag was for me. It was a cute little stuffed toy :)


Thank you again Miss Camila, it was so thoughtful of you to think of us, and we enjoyed everything you sent :)

2 comments:

  1. what a fun gift! When I was in college I loved receiving care packages in the mail!! How nice of your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks so much for following my blog!!!!

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment - they make my day!